[LI] Printer installation under RH6.1

Hi All,
I have two harddisks. On one of them, i have already installed RH6.0 on one
of them and it has been running without a problem for the past 2 months. It
also has my printer (installed on lp0) working alright.
I have recently used the PCQ RH6.1 CD to install it on the other harddisk.
Howerver, it fails to detect any printer port...and even if i force it to
print to lp0 (which has been detected by RH6.0) it does not print (says
/dev/lp0: no such device).
Note that both hdd's are on the same machine, so if one of them has detected
the printer on lp0 why hasn't the other one. When i use printtool in RH6.1,
it does not detect any of the printer ports (lp0, lp1, lp2)....
HELP ME!!!!

Kanwar Plaha