From: V.S. Attri [mailto:vrattri@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 2:22 AM
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Re:

Ok ...

pLS send the questionaires

From: smita narla <snarla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:29:53 -0600

I got your address from the LINUX User Group Registry(linux.org)mailing
list. Please don't consider this as SPAMMING.

Hello,
  I'm Smita Narla. I'm doing a general survey on testing techniques used in
open source for one of my class projects. I've  created  a web page with
my Questionnaire with  some 16  questions ( most of them multiple choice)
.Now I need to send this Questionnaire to some 200 Linux developers-get
feed back and analyze the
Results.. I need your help

--------------CAN YOU TAKE SOME TIME ABOUT (5-8 MIN) TO FILL OUT MY
QUESTIONNAIRE?

A plain Yes or No will do. I wont bother you again and I'm sorry for
taking your time.

I'll be very glad if you can help me .

awaiting your reply,
smita narla.

PS : Since my due date is fast approaching --------I 'd appreciate if you
can send me your reply as soon as possible.