Re: [LI] Problem With SVGA

Hi Atul,

But Atul my problem is how I am getting 800x600 resolution 16bit color
with the CHIP CD SVGA Server and if I install SVGA Server from PC QUEST CD it is
giving 800x600 resolution at 8bit colour depth for SIS6215 card ?

With PC QUEST SVGA Server at 800x600 resolution 16bit the screen starts shaking.
I am not a guru in Linux, but due to this practical problem I tried SVGA server
from CHIP CD and it works fine.

I have installed Red Hat 5.1 from PC QUEST March CD, Red Hat 6.0 from Chip CD.
and Now Red Hat 6.1 from PC QUEST CD which I am using currently.

Other than the above problem everything is wonderful. Since I am at present
using Linux as a Desktop OS no idea regarding any Networking Problems.

I was there at IT COM 99. I have not met you. But I met Gurundandan Bhat,
Chetu, Kartik from Linux-India mailing list. It was wonderful to see so much
support for Linux.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh Fowkar