RE: [LI] Upgrading from 6.0

... I thought I was sleeping and therefore the time lag whilst upgrading to
6.1!!
Seriously, I'm considering something along the same lines.  Arun: how would
you manage it (keeping non-redhat software separate)?  I mean how to track
whether to put files in etc/ or in usr/etc/ and so on?  Can one write some
kind of python script (perhaps perl) for it?
TIA,
RKA