Re: [LI] DNS ?

Hey again,

I use my computer purely as a desktop client as well but I have
quite a few ISPs so I prefer to use my computer as the DNS
server.

It doesn't take up much mem. All it does when it has a request
is check its own cache to see if the dns number is there else
it locates another DNS server and asks it. I think the
way it works is pretty cool.

But the other suggestion of putting your isp's dns server numbers
in your kppp or xisp configuration would work as well.

Cyrus