Re: [LI] Time lapse n X.

"Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri." proclaimed:
> I sent this message more than 18 hours ago, but I didn't get it in my inbox
> (are we filtering mails with attachments ?).

Yes.  The filtering works like this:

Posts with attachments get filtered and forwarded to the listadmin.  The
listadmin, in his Copious Spare Time, looks at the bounced messages and
filtered messages once or twice a day.  He approves messages that are OK to
forward and rejects ones that are not (along with a brief explanation to
the author on why their post was rejected).

Thaths
--
"Ah... the morning horoscope. 'Today will be a day like every other day.'"
                      -- Homer J. Simpson