[LI] Problem when telneting...

Dear friends,

I have a problem while telneting from my linux machine (RedHat 5.2) to
a SCO machine. After loging in the backspace is not working and when
some odd charecters appear.

Even though I tried to set TERM variable to ansi/vt100 it did not work.
But when I telnet from a SCO to another SCO, or windows to SCO this
did not occur. So I strongly doubt my linux machine.

Can anybody help ?

 Thank you,

 Sanjay Varma