Re: [LI] [binand@bombay.retortsoft.com: Problems with dual boot]

snip ----- a lot of it ;-)

> But my problem remains - how do I achieve dual boot in this scenario?

loadlin again ;-) i really recomend this method who cant get away with their
winduhs and yearn to use linux in their boxes. once u reinstall winduhs ( which
u must and will ) lilo goes and u will have to install lilo again. that prob is
eliminated in loadlin.

hope this helps.

chetu
--