Re: [LI] Windoze

>  there are 2 ways in which you can run win apps
> on linux. first there is vmware in which you can run
> win 95 on top of linux. you just run the whole os
> in a window under linux. from the window you
> can just access cdrom and install any windoze
> apps directly. but this way the apps run a bit slow coz
> win is running on top of another os.

Wo to theek hain.
But dig this. I am buying  a machine and I wished to install both the
OSes [Linux and Win NT server [and not win 95, for the simple reasons
that I wanted
to provide people with logins etc for security and manageability..] Do
tell a bit about how this vmware works. Will it be possible for me as
root to install the windows 95/NT applications and for users to use them
in their individual respective sessions? Slow.. yes but if it is
possible, I may not need to partition
my HDD etc etc.. will all the decide drivers etc respond as they do when
windows is
the primary o/s?

Thanks a million in advance..
Rohit