Re: [LI] Windoze

hi,
 there are 2 ways in which you can run win apps
on linux. first there is vmware in which you can run
win 95 on top of linux. you just run the whole os
in a window under linux. from the window you
can just access cdrom and install any windoze
apps directly. but this way the apps run a bit slow coz
win is running on top of another os.
btw it has come in this months PCQ
the second method is to use WINE (win emulator ).
you can run most of the win apps using this
but it involves lot of hard work. i myself tried to
install it but always says some lib are missing.
i advice you to go and try vmware. its really cool
softwate
ciao
-kalyan