[LI] Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:12:41 +0530

Someone was searching for VHDL s/w in Linux. I am forwarding some old postings
related to this. I don't whether it's in the list archive.

Kousik
--- Begin Message ---
Hi All
        From Alliance site you can download the freeware.
http://www-asim.lip6.fr/alliance/
        Other EDA tools are available at http://www.linuxeda.com/
and another good place to look at is http://www.freehdl.seul.org/
Regards
B.Amudhan

At 05:12 PM 6/1/99 IST, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am an M.Tech Electronics student interested very much in linux.
>I recently heard that a VHDL software exists for linux which goes by the
>name alliance. If somebody can help me in getting the software (ftp or other
>downloadable sites) i will be very thankfull.
>
>thanks in advance.
>raghu

>email.

email.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Kodali Raghu wrote:

> I recently heard that a VHDL software exists for linux which goes by the
> name alliance. If somebody can help me in getting the software (ftp or other
> downloadable sites) i will be very thankfull.

Alliance is avilable at
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/applications/circuits

A Free VHDL compiler and Chipmunnk simulator is avaialble at:
http://www.gnu.org/Software/Software.html