Re: [LI] Net connection

for freaking christ's sake quit attaching the whole mail in reply. when
people like me - very few i guess - have to telnet in at a 10 bps
connection into a student account and access a mail thats 6 k big , it
takes me centuries to open...and all i see is one line as quoted below.
  There was a mail from thaths on this as well... please read that and try
to follow it too.... you basically have to realise that everyone doesnt
have a 64kbps isdn line and the other fortunate people in the us with T3's
and T2's with downspeeds of 500 kbps and greater.
  Thanks

 Ravi.

 ---
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 linuxfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I think you should have 'defaultroute' in ppp options script.
>

> --S.K. Singh--

<snip - 4 pages of old mails>