Re: [LI] FTP restrictions...

Hello Thaths,
I tried your suggestion to prevent the user from browsing anyother directory
than his/her home dir while FTP. But it doesn't work.
The line in my /etc/passwd is like this :-
user_login::511:100::/home/user_login/./:/bin/false

But still the user is able to browse all the file systems. Am i missing
something else ? I am using RH 5.2 with FTP server (version
wu-2.4.2-academ[BETA-18] ) .

Thanks a lot,
Manoj.