[LI] Problem in browsing the internet

Hi,

I have installed RH6.1 from PCQ Nov CD. i could successfully configure
dialup networking. i can get the connection to my ISP but i'm facing a
problem as i cant browse the net. the message displayed in the netscape
window says that it could not find the name server nad i'm not able to
figure out the problem. Has it got anything to do with local domain
definition? it would be helpfull if anyone could help me out of this
problem. Thanx in advance

Bye
Madhav