Re: [LI] How to uninstall applications?

Hi,

> And the apps that are mentioned below are those which had their own install
> scripts or I had to do a make install. So how do I remove them?

	Generally, apps which have a "make install" to be done, also have a
"make uninstall" option.
I have seen it while compiling the source of vim 5.5, dfm, etc. Try it,
it must be there.
Try - "make -n uninstall" to see what it does without it actually being
performed, you will see a lot of rm commands.

Gautam