Re: [LI] IT.com

I am yet to get my PCQ. I am a subscriber for last 5 years. I wanted to
know from its web site at least what is in store for me. Unfortunately,
current issue is 0ct issue on 5th Nov. also. I sent a mail with only
automatic reply.
I expected PCQ to do something better.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA