Re: [LI] IT.com

PC Quest is under obligation to its distribution mechanism not to do stand
sales before the news-stands receive their sale copies. Unfortunately, the
news stands did not receive their stock until the 4th.

PCQ issues *were* on sale at IT.COM on the 5th. All issues available were
sold out in 4 hours.

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137