RE: [LI] SOS

Hi,
   I have Celeron 333 4.3GB HDD and 64MB RAM. The Video card is S3 Trio 3D(
86C365) 4MB, monitor SAMTRON 50E.  When started installing RH6.1 from PCQ CD
in    GUI  mode, it did not recognize my card. It gave me just 16 colors.
After a lot of struggle and crashes, I found that it just supports as long
the s colors are 256 (8bpp) and resolution is only 1024x768. Any other
resolution or depth will make the X crash.  The chipset is explicitly
mentioned in the list of supported cards.

Srini.