Re: [LI] [binand@bombay.retortsoft.com: Problems with dual boot]

Hi

 The only thing I can suggest is to connect your SCSI drive as primary master
and IDE as primary slave. I think windows cannot boot from slaves if there are
any other disks present. The idea of 'image=/dev/sda' is not going to work, as
it specifies a disk rather than partition.

 So try to connect windows disk as master. Another example of M$ monopolistic
attitude.

Bye
  Shridhar