[LI] r.h.6.instal

I have a 4.3 GB HDD/32MB ram, equally partitioned. In one of the
partitions is Windows95 and other programs.The other partition is
formatted and defragmented. During installation of Red hat 6.1 from
CD(PC quest, Nov '99) when I came up to Disk Druid and tried to create
partitions 32MB swap,32 MB boot and 1GB  /root, a dialog box pops up and

says no sufficient space on drive and enters the changes in red. The
partitions were created before installation and not by FIPS20 during
installation. Kindly help me by sending a brief  fool-proof installation

procedure. I refered both  /doc/rhinst on CD and procedure given in PC
quest/Nov' 99.
Thanking you
your's faithfully
B.R.Jayaram.