Re: [LI] PCQ RH6.1 SiS support

Hello ,

I am facing the exact same problem!, I have SIS 6225 which was WELL
supported by previous versions of RHL(5/5.2/6.0), and I was getting a great
X @ 800x600/1024x768-16bit resoln, But PCQ RHL6.1 is giving this problem of
black patches in X, My card has 2MB of RAM and I used Xconfigurator and
XF86Setup -*SVGA*rpm to configure it but no results,
Please help me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,
spk.