Re: [LI] PCQ RH6.1 SiS support

The most common cause for this is if you told Xconfigurator to autoprobe
the card's memory. Skip the probing, and tell Xconfigurator the correct
amount of memory that you have on the card. The problem you are describing
happens if Xconfigurator is told that the card has more memory than it
actually has - if in doubt, specify 1 MB.

Probing with the card does not work because the SiS card blatendly lies
about how much memory it actually has onboard.

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137