From: "Anand Raman" <anandram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LI] Manjunathan cries for HELP in configuring AGP card : Trident 3DImage975
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 12:21:29 +0530

one of my friend also has the same problem with the TRIDENT chip Trident
3DImage975 and 4 MB Ram
We once brought X up by runnning the server on one console and then from the
other console typing some thing like this
export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0
startkde

voila kde did come up but sadly this is not a long term solution ..we are
still trying to figure out the problem
Can anybody help
Thanx
Anand