RE: [LI] downloading problem

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Ajit, Kumar   (IE10) wrote:

> Try by increasing the timeout value.
>
> > i face this whenever i download some big file (1 out of 15) the
> > downloading stops after a point and when i resume  or i start
> > downloading it again nothing happens it stops at the same point and
> >
> > Anand Singh Bisen

If you are trying to download the file from an ftp site you can try
`ncftp'for downloading big files. It resumes from the point on which you
lost the link.

Is it that what you want ?

Sanjay

BEETA COMPUTERS
XXII/20, Fort
Tripunithura
Cochin, KERALA                                    PH. 0484-778171

  "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."

                 Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951), Austrian philosopher