Re: [LI] installation of RH 6.1

well there was an option to create a boot disk and where u want lilo to be loaded
..I am sure of that becos i have also installed Linux from the same CD

In mycase tough i had checked create a boot disk it never asked for a CD .. Most
probably i forgot to click at some place

I dont know how u can get back ur old copy of MBR but in my opimion LILO is
stable . If everything  is working fine then u dont need to worry

Anand