Re: [LI] Performance Problem

I do not have metrics available with me right away but it seems tht KDE
is faster than GNOME.
No flames please.. this is just an apparent obeservation on my 200MHz
i586, 32 MB RAM, 70 MB swap,.

Shourya

Rajesh Kumar wrote:

> What's the swap size? Pls try increasing RAM to 64M.

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
	  Calcutta , India 700 047