Re: [LI] xwindows not starting

Ramakrishna wrote:

> Hi,
> I also faced the same prob with RH6.1 given along with PCQ NOV CD.  I
> also got the following message in addition:

What mouse are you using.. ? such problems can occur if the installation
procedure cannot aptly detect whether you have a PS2 or Serial mouse. I
have run hwdiag and found problems with the s/w failing to properly
identfy my serial port, saying thet No info availabale. Run xconf and
specify your mouse type.

2 lazy to correct typos
Shourya

> execve failed for etc/X11/X (errorno 2)
>
> Can anybody help?
> TIA
> Ramakrishna

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
	  Calcutta , India 700 047