[LI] Mail problem

Hello linuxers,
I am re-posting this mail coz i didn't get any replies for it last time.
Hope somebody here would enlighten me as this problem has been nagging for
sometime & i have searched the archives too but couldn't find anything on
this .
Thanks a lot,
Manoj.
*************My earlier post follows**************************
Hello All,
I have a leased line connection & we are using RH 5.2 & sendmail 8.8.7 as
our MTA. All outgoing mails get masqueraded as our real domain.What i want
to do is to disable this masquerading for local mails .

eg:-

when  user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sends mail to user2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it shouldn't
get masqueraded .But

when user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sends mails to someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx the mails
should appear as from user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  .

How can i do this ? Any pointers would be appreciated .
Thanks a lot,
Manoj