[LI] Help needed - possible virus/corruption problem

Hi, everybody,

For last two day I have received 2 emails on fetching which fetchmail
reports protocol error:
fetchmail:  client/server protocol error while fetching from
server.dishatech.com
fetchmail: Query status=4

I have tried several times to fetch them.   One of that mail happens to
be from the LI list.  What could be wrong?
Is it a corrupt mail?  I have isolated them for analysis.

One that is from Linux-India  crashes NetScape.. meaning browser reports
"Service problem" page from ISP which asks to clear cache .

Anybody any clue what area the problem lies?  Since there is no problem
with downloading other mails once these are removed from queue on ISP,
I assume they contain something that isn't nice.

thanks for any help, pointers, advise you can offer.   Any suggestions?

regards

shirish