[LI] IT.com

hi,
	I just returnded from IT.com. It was horrible. First of all it is a big
headache to find the place. It is in an obscure corner of Electronics
City and that itself is far from anyplace. Then the crow is huge. You
have to see it to believe it. Entire schools have sent there students
there.
	My first impression was that I had come to some diwali mela instead of
some IT event. The place is just some open ground on which some sheds
have been put up.
	I know I am sounding very pessimistic, but after all this hoopla about
it, it was a big letdown.

after all this cribbing, i'll get down to the point that you all are
waiting for--- the LINUX PAVILLION.
	There is an entire pavilion on Linux. And bang in the middle of this is
situated the PC Quest stall. You have linux running on anything ( from
an Apple iMac to a PIII 500), running anything ( from StarOffice to Xmms
).
	Surrounding this stall are smaller stalls offering Caldera ...
	however the sheer number of people prevented me from trying out all the
goodies. ( I hear that there is going to be a Quake deathmatch in the
evenining).
	so that is it folks.
	vibhu..