Re: [LI] Email system

"V.S. RAWAT" proclaimed:
> I need source code (not the executable) for an internet Email
> system (preferably Linux based Java/C++/ PERL) .

Depends on what you mean by "email system".  There are Mail Transport
Agents (MTA) like sendmail (http://www.sendmail.org/), postfix
(http://www.postfix.org/) etc.  And there are Mail User Agents (MUA) like
elm, mutt, pine etc.  There are also mail delivery agents.

Almost all of these are available in source form on the internet.  Use the
search engine.  It is your friend.  And for god's sake so some minimal
heavy lifting yourself.

Thaths
--
"Now, what is a wedding? Well, Webster's Dictionary describes a wedding
       as, 'The process of removing weeds from one's garden.'"