[LI] Urgent requirement....

Dear friends,
          I have installed Linux 6.0 from August chip CD.The software is
working perfectly,but I am not able to connect to my PC with modem.Can
anyone help me.If possible the person has to come personally to my place to
confiure it or if possible can also do over the phone.You are the only
source for me to get it configured,I want to get it configured as soon as
possible.
Waiting for your call
Ratan
Phone : 5675414   (Delhi)