Re: [LI] configuring x windows for sis6326 agp and samtel monitor

Sis 6326 IS supported out of the box in RH 6.0
Run xconf from console as root
The rest should be simple... cough .er..

Shourya

eis arthik sundararaman wrote:

> hi
> my name is karthik i have an sis 6326 agp and a samtel sv400 monitor i
> installed red hat v6 and after configuring my x windows for a standard monitor
> and the minimum resolution i ran startx and my screen went blank and nothing
> happened i had to restart the machine to logon again could some one help me
> quickly
>
> my email is
> pandumani@xxxxxxx
> pond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
          Calcutta , India 700 047