[LI] Can we look into IP packets through ipchains??

hi!!
     as I know we can put firewall on linix using ipchains & we can also
  log a packets for any site ,but is there any way of finding what were the
  contents in those packets

  the logged packed look like this ::

Packet log: input DENY eth0 PROTO=17 192.168.2.1:53 192.168.1.1:1025
       L=34 S=0x00 I=18 F=0x0000 T=254

    which says the packet lenght was 34 ,

    but how could I see the orignal content in this packet ??

 thanks in advance!!