Re: [LI] What is dbopen ?

Ghins Mathai wrote:

> Have some questions.

Before people start yelling at me, let me explain what happened. Here is
the actual message (from my Sent box):
Have some questions.
->>>.
The man page says that dbopen  is  the  library interface to
database files. My
question is :
what are the .db file (for e.g. aliases.db ). Does the above man
page speak of
opening these files. Where can I get the source code for this
function (dbopen
) ? Where can I learn the format of these files ?

Regards