[LI] regarding study of wine

Hello friends,
		I need help in developing wine.
I am a starter and want to digest each and every part of wine completely,
before I start to do something really useful.
Please advice me as to how I should start the extensive study of wine..
I tried to read the developers hints and some readme files and tried my
hand at documentation. I can vaguely get it but i am not fully able to
appreciate the working...
Could you please help me in telling me elaborately what to read first and
what next?
Also , is the study of Windows programming absolutely essential?
I am a student in my 2nd year of Graduation but i am willing to work hard
to get the concepts. Keeping my inexperience in mind, please suggest what
books I should read and where to start in the documentation section?
	I would be ever grateful for your help.
		Thanking you,
						Hemant.