Re: [LI] M L D N

Hi,
Thanks Vaibhav for that info. There's something that's at the back of my
mind...and silly again! Suppose i set up dial-in service to my Linux box
using mgetty and if i have only one modem, is it possible for more than 2
guys to log in? I mean, how does VSNL server work? Once i login and run ppp,
the incoming device to the server should be free if another person has to
log in...otherwise maybe only 500 people can browse at the same time! So,
how does it give service to more than the number of incoming devices?
I am probably unable to express it amply, but i hope u get the point. Do
reply asap.

Thanks.

Kanwar