Re: [LI] 'Time' problem again

snip ----- snip ------

> Local time is now:      Sun Oct 31 18:16:44 IST 1999.
> Universal Time is now:  Sun Oct 31 12:46:44 UTC 1999.
>
> And the actual time is 12:46:44 which coincidently is the universal time.
> Please help me.

god helps those who help themselves..... joking yaar ;-) i suggest u now know
what the prob is. just search through the man pages... ( xman will be helpful
here ) to change the time zone settings from GMT + 5:30 to asia-calcutta.

hope this works
chetu
--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension