[LI] configuring x windows for sis6326 agp and samtel monitor

hi
my name is karthik i have an sis 6326 agp and a samtel sv400 monitor i
installed red hat v6 and after configuring my x windows for a standard monitor
and the minimum resolution i ran startx and my screen went blank and nothing
happened i had to restart the machine to logon again could some one help me
quickly

my email is
pandumani@xxxxxxx
pond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx