Re: [LI] M L D N

Dear Kanwar,

According to me MLDN stands for Multi Line Digital Network. What it essentially mean that a single cable can have multiple telephone lines. So MTNL will lay a single cable between the local exchange and your office and you could have about 31 lines (all digital)on that.
Probably ISDN can also be coming thru them. I am not sure about it.

regards,

Vaibhav

Hi penguins (or penguin-lovers!)
I need any (or all) information on MLDN service from MTNL. Sadly, guys at
MTNL are not very forthcoming on technical issues. So, kindly write to me
everything that's to know about MLDN. Presently, i have an ISDN connection.
How is MLDN different from ISDN (if it is)?

Thanks a million

Kanwar