Re: [LI] leased line and linux

Dear Mr Goswami,

Pls read the line as "You could have standard 192.168.x.x network IP addresses for you internal network. (Where I mentioned no is actually short for number/ IP address)

You could very well use 192.168.x.x. network IP addresses for your internal network.

HTH

regards,

Vaibhav

> card and then to router on way to ISP server. You could have standard
> 192.168.x.x network no for your internal network. Assign the IP given by ISP
> to the Router.

dear vaibhav,
                 that's exactly i figured out and i am working on the
same , with two network cards, on the Linux Box. I am gonna put a
crossover cable from one of the cards in the box to the router.i quote
from your mail  not possible to have "standard 192.168.x.x network no
for your internal network" why not ??
i will put the details on the list once its up an running .