From: "Nagarjuna G." <nagarjun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Leased-line Modems
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 05:22:59 +0530 (IST)

Has any one experience in connecting two linux machines via leased line?
MTNL provides MLDN based leased line connections (we are getting a 64kbps
line).  Since I don't want to connect the leased line modems to a router,
(because I dont have one), I would like to know the various options of
connecting these special modems directly to the PC, may be through a card
(something like eicon).  Do you know of any cards that can make this
connection on a linux box.  Is it possible to connect these leased line
modems directly to a hub, instead of a router?

Nagarjuna