Re: [LI] RedHat 6 on AMD K6-II 350 /VIA m.board

Hi Freinds,

I have also faced the same problem with AMD K6-II 400Mhz Processor with VIA
MVP3 board. But when I updated the kernel,
this problem vanished. I don't know how it happened. Presently
I am using 2.2.13 kernel . Hence I suggest you to update the
Kernel.

Thanks

Satheesh.