Re: [LI] RedHat 6 on AMD K6-II 350 /VIA m.board

Hi!

I'm also part of the gang!

I have an AMD K6-II 450 MHz, VIA mainboard... and I also get that nagging screen (fee1dead!) just after Linux shuts down all services, and says "Power Down"

Any pointers/patches?

Rohit

I have installed RedHat 6 on AMD K6-II 350 /VIA m.board. If  I reboot the
machine by ctl+alt+del or by 'reboot'  command it reboots properly but if I
give halt command it shows some hex dump just after stopping all services.
Any comments?.

Mnaoj Phadke