Re: [LI] Programming help

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 11:04:46AM -0500, Sojan James wrote:

> There is also the Trolltech QT libraries ( C++)

I'd recommend using the KDE APIs which are built on top of Qt.
http://developer.kde.org/

> The only hitch is that you need to license it for commercial use.

If you're writing closed source software, it is better to have the
option of licensing it (QPL) than not having that option at all (GPL).

So where is the problem ?

	-Arun

PS: Talking about licenses, I heard a rumor today that KDE2 license
is being changed to Artistic (same as perl), which should make it
easier to develop commercial software than it is under today's license
(LGPL).