Re: [LI] MLDN and Leased lines on linux

> Has any one experience in connecting two linux machines via leased line?
we are trying to connect one , is it any different from connecting one if
yes please let me know also
> MTNL provides MLDN based leased line connections (we are getting a 64kbps
> line).  Since I don't want to connect the leased line modems to a router,
you have to connect the leased line modems to routers only , you can get
rid of the router if you want
check linuxrouter.org .
> (because I dont have one), I would like to know the various options of
> connecting these special modems directly to the PC, may be through a card
> (something like eicon).  Do you know of any cards that can make this
> connection on a linux box.  Is it possible to connect these leased line
no idea about the cards if you know some please let us know also :)
> modems directly to a hub, instead of a router?
if i am not wrong that is not possible.

thanks and regards
s.goswami