Re: [LI]

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Shanu wrote:

> Sojan James wrote:
>
> >Just got a HP CdWriter (8200i), Which s/w does pcq use to write CDs?
>
> Hi dude,
>
> 	All of these packages are CD related.
>
> cdrdao_1.1.2-1.deb
> cdrecord_1.8a25-1.deb
> cdrtoaster_1.02-1.deb
> gtoaster_0.19990904-1.deb
> cdwrite_2.0-2.deb
> mkhybrid_1.12b5.3-2.deb
> mkisofs_1.8a25-1.deb

   Ah , this was precisely what I wanted to ask .... how do you find out
what all .deb's you need for a given package ? For instance , if i wanted
KDE , what all files would I need ? And more importantly , how would I
find that out myself ? Apparently , from the above example , *cd* is not
enough , ...

 TIA

- Ravi.