[LI] Help!

Dear guru's,
I have a problem with my PC, when i am booting it and when windows is loaded
before starting any application ,it gives the following error:EXCEPTION
ERROR AT (some loaction), PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE OR RESTART.

can any one of you please suggest me what the problem exactly is , is their
any problem with the hard disc or will i have to reload windows again.
Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanx in advance.
Mangesh