[LI] Debian X & gpm...

Thanks to one and all for the replies...

I have got my Debian up and going. It was just a sequencing error. Not popping
in the correct CD at the right time and choosing correctly.

I have a trident 3d image 9750 AGP and i started X after installing
xserver-3.3.4 from X strike force on debian.org. I got it running but my gpm
is gone when i run X.  I tried reconfiguring gpm using gpmconfig - but without
success and my X is gone as it looks for gpm before loading and gpm is not
available.

I remember using some -R option in config and i tried it but without success.
I remember some discussion of a similar problem on RH - someone could help me
solve it debian...

Deivanayak T Balakrishnan