Re: Bouncing a mail [was(Re: [LI] SuSE Security Announcement -

Raj Mathur wrote:

> Bah, you're giving out all my trade secrets on the list!  I'd planned
> to write small booklets on ``How to send mail so it appears to be from
> the original sender'', ``How to quote other people's messages so they
> look funky'', ``How to become a security guru in 3 easy steps'', etc
> and sell them for Rs. 99 each, but you've spoiled it all!

Hi there,
Now that you have finally accepted that, can you please share your
secrets with us like ``How to send mail so it appears to be from
the original sender'', ``How to quote other people's messages so they
look funky'', ``How to become a security guru in 3 easy steps''.

Waiting Eaaaaaaaaaaaagerly for your reply or can you put it up
on your web page like you did for 'lynx'

Or shall I mail you personally with a DD of Re.1 ;-) ( remaining
Rs.98 in easy installments ;-)

Regards
	Khader